Hi!

I agree that it’s very confusing if you explicitly specify the topics that
are to be confusing and what happens is different.

I would almost consider this to be a bug , can’t see any reasonable use
case just hard to debug problems .

Having an option would be a good start but I would rather treat this as a
bug.

Gyula