Thank you for the minor issues you've found. I addressed them:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/diffpagesbyversion.action?pageId=103089605&selectedPageVersions=6&selectedPageVersions=5

@Chesnay: Regarding the "Job-Submission": I quickly looked over the
tickets. Many of them clearly fit into categories like YARN, "Runtime / Web
Frontend", "Deployment / Scripts". For the difficult cases, we'll find a
solution :)