Sorry, not looked into it much... but it occurred to me that it would be great
to have it as "Throttling: Operator" that can be applied anywhere after a
source and before a sink.  Each parallel instance of it can operate at the
specified rate limit  divided by the number of parallel instances of this
operator.
    On Tuesday, February 26, 2019, 7:39:06 PM PST, Thomas Weise