@Kurt: Okay.

@all: I've now creating the new components, and I've migrated almost all of
the old components.
We also had 200 tickets which were not assigned to any component. I've
assigned them all, and I'll keep an eye on those tickets w/o a component.

There's a "*chinese-translation*" component that has been created after
we've started this discussion.
I propose to keep it and rename it to "Chinese Translations".

I also forgot the "*flink-contrib*" component in my proposal. I propose to
keep it.

In my proposal, I proposed to remove the "*Tests*" component. I would like
to propose to keep it, but make it a condition that each ticket tagged with
"Test" needs to have second component (where it belongs).
I have crafted a JIRA search which identifies tests w/o a second component.
We only have open 59 Tests w/o a second component
I will make sure that the "Tests" component is maintained properly.

I will check if it makes sense to apply a similar rule to the "
*Documentation*" component as well.