Hi All,

As titled, I found this case failed stably in one of my testing environment
when verifying 1.8.0 release. I'm starting a new thread here because it
also failed in 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 on the same env, so I believe it's not a 1.8
specific issue. And the case could pass in my local mac env (MacOS 10.14.3)
so the issue should be environment related (possibly due to different
default system configuration). Below are some more detailed information:

* Kernel version: Linux 3.10.0-327
* LSB Version: :core-4.1-amd64:core-4.1-noarch
* Detailed error message:
[ERROR]
testKeyedWithBroadcastTranslation(org.apache.flink.test.streaming.runtime.BroadcastStateITCase)
Time elapsed: 0.638 s  <<< ERROR!
org.apache.flink.runtime.client.JobExecutionException: Job execution failed.
at
org.apache.flink.test.streaming.runtime.BroadcastStateITCase.testKeyedWithBroadcastTranslation(BroadcastStateITCase.java:99)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Insufficient number of network buffers:
required 96, but only 63 available. The total number of network buffers is
currently set to 7281 of 32768 bytes each. You can increase this number by
setting the configuration keys 'taskmanager.network.memory.fraction',
'taskmanager.network.memory.min', and 'taskmanager.network.memory.max'.
* Command to run test case: mvn -Dtest=BroadcastStateITCase
-DfailIfNoTests=false -Dcheckstyle.skip=true clean test -pl flink-tests -am
   - Notice that for 1.6.2/1.7.2 we need to manually update the
maven-surefire-plugin version to 2.22.1 in pom.xml, or the test case will
be skipped. In 1.8 we don't need this action since FLINK-11144 includes the
change.

Best Regards,
Yu