I tested RC2 with the following items:
- Maven Central Repository contains all artifacts
- Built the source with Maven (ensured all source files have Apache headers)
- Checked checksums and GPG files (for instance, flink-core-1.8.0.jar) that
match the corresponding release files
- Verified that the source archives do not contains any binaries
- Manually executed the tests in IDE

@Alijoscha, per the discussion in RC1, we should consider sending the
release vote to the user group to gather more feedbacks.
@Gordon and @Yu, I noticed there are some perf regressions occurred on
Jan.29 (and consistently exist after that) for the tests
of stateBackends.FS and stateBackends.ROCKS_INC.
http://codespeed.dak8s.net:8000/timeline/#/?exe=1&ben=stateBackends.FS&env=2&revs=200&equid=off&quarts=on&extr=on
http://codespeed.dak8s.net:8000/timeline/#/?exe=1&ben=tumblingWindow&env=2&revs=200&equid=off&quarts=on&extr=on
@Chesnay, how did you notice and capture the license Notice issue? It seems
very difficult to track. I am trying to understand the way how we organized
the license Notice. For this case, why do we only need to add the
dependency of 5.17.2-artisans-1.0 to the Notice file of flink-dist? It
seems there are other modules that bundles dependency of the
flink-statebackend.

Regards,
Shaoxuan