From:Andrey Zagrebin <and...@ververica.com>
Send Time:2019年3月29日(星期五) 18:38
To:dev <dev@flink.apache.org>
Subject:[Proposal] Shuffle resources lifecycle management

Hi All,

While working on pluggable shuffle architecture, looking into interactive
programming and fine-grained recovery efforts, we released that lifecycle
management of intermediate result partitions needs more detailed
discussion to enable envisioned use cases.

Here I prepared a design document to address this concern. The document
proposes certain extensions to FLIP-31 (Design of Pluggable Shuffle
Service):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13vAJJxfRXAwI4MtO8dux8hHnNMw2Biu5XRrb_hvGehA

Looking forward to your feedback.

Thanks,