Hey Daryl,

thanks a lot for posting a link to this first prototype on the mailing
list! I really like it!

Becket: Our plan forward is that Congxian is implementing the backend for
the website. He has already started with the work, but needs at least one
more week.

[Re-sending this email because the first one was blocked on dev@f.a.o]