Thanks for proposing this design document Shuiqiang. It is a very
interesting idea how to solve the problem of running multiple Flink jobs as
part of a single application. I like the idea since it does not require
many runtime changes apart from a session concept on the Dispatcher and it
would work in all environments.

One thing which is not fully clear to me is the failover behavior in case
of driver job faults. Would it be possible to recover the driver job or
would a driver job fault directly transition the application into a
globally terminal state? Apart from that, I left some minor comments in the
design document.

Cheers,
Till