Hi Fabian,

I think the mentioning of FLIP-32 is still valid as it has not yet been completed. I would like to add more details to it and also add more description about FLINK-11439. Big ongoing refactorings such as the type system rework should also be mentioned there. I will prepare a paragraph and open a PR against flink-web shortly.

Thanks,
Timo