Hello Till,

Thanks a lot for the information. It makes a lot of sense to have generic
sink based metrics. Some things which maybe useful for file system sinks is
the number of files written as well. I am assuming that will be abstracted
under number of records for something like a bulk writer ( multiple records
will constitute a single write to the sink, hence my doubt).

Thanks
Kailash