Hi,

1. Renaming “Runtime / Operators” to “Runtime / Task” or something like
> “Runtime / Processing”. “Runtime / Operators” was confusing me, since it
> sounded like it covers concrete implementations of the operators, like
> “WindowOperator” or various join implementations.

I'm fine with this renaming.
Concrete operator implementations will then go into the "API / DataStream"?
(or "API / DataSet" or Table)
Afaik, there were some ideas to share operator implementations between
DataStream and Table. If that's the case, we would have to find a good
components for that as well.

> 2. I think we should add additional component for benchmarks and
> benchmarking infrastructure. While this is more complicated topic (because
> of the setup and how is it running), it should be on the same level as
> correctness tests.

I'm not sure if it is a good idea to add a "Benchmarks" component into the
Flink JIRA. Afaik, the benchmarks are managed from here?
https://github.com/dataArtisans/flink/tree/benchmark-request
Doesn't it make sense to track issues with GH issues there?
Or asking more broadly, what types of issues would you see in that
component?