Thanks all for the feedbacks here. And thanks for the reminder about the
plan of reworking abstractions of snapshot strategies @Gordon, will
definitely watch it and make sure of the collaboration of the two works.

Since this discussion thread has been open for some time and we all get a
consensus, will close it now and start creating JIRAs. On the other hand,
discussion in design doc will continue for sure and just let me know if you
have any suggestions there or in the coming JIRAs.

Thanks again for all participants in the discussion!

Best Regards,
Yu