Thanks for creating this guide Stephan. It is also
a good start point to internals doc.

One suggestion is we could finally separate the guide
into separated files each of which focus on a specific
topic. Besides, add the guide to our repository should
make contributors more aware of it.

Best,
tison.

Jeff Zhang <zjf...@gmail.com> 于2019年6月13日周四 下午3:35写道: