Hi Folks,

Zeppelin meet this kind of issue before, we solve it by delegating each
one's PR build to his travis account (Everyone can have 5 free slot for
travis build).
Apache account travis build is only triggered when PR is merged.

Kurt Young <ykt...@gmail.com> 于2019年6月25日周二 上午10:16写道:

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang