A few threads are converging around supporting the new Blink-based Table API
Runner/Planner. I think hitting the currently proposed feature freeze date is
hard, if not impossible, and that the work would benefit from an additional
week to get everything in with good quality.

What do the others involved in the topic think?

Aljoscha