Hi all,

Thanks to Kostas for reminding me that as early as March 2017, the
community had a thread called "Future of Queryable State Feature". [1]

It has already discussed the queryable state and how to make the window
state queryable. I still think it can offer many advantages, especially for
Ad-Hoc.

Best,
Vino

[1]: