Big +1

How different is this from the Kafka bylaws? I’m asking because I quite like
them and wouldn’t mind essentially adopting the Kafka bylaws. I mean, it’s open
source, and we don’t have to try to re-invent the wheel here.

I think it’s worthwhile to discuss the “committer +1” requirement. We don’t
usually have that now but I would actually be in favour of requiring it,
although it might make stuff more complicated.

Aljoscha