Thanks Chesnay for the update.

A new issue I found is that our bot doesn't seem to update the final CI
status back to github.

E.g. in [1], the CI Report shows "d1aa3f2 : PENDING Build" at the moment,
but the travis build actually passed successfully 14 hours ago [2].

[1] https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/8920#issuecomment-510405859
[2] https://travis-ci.com/flink-ci/flink/builds/119001147