Hi Benjamin,

As you mentioned hash join I assume that you are referring to
`HashJoinOperator` in blink planner.

The input is selected by `nextSelection` method. As you can see, it will
first read all records in the build side then read all records in the probe
side. So the probing will only start after the build side has been fully
received.

Apart from this specific question, I'm interested in how you're going to
implement a hash join where any of the two sides can be read. Could you
share your ideas or give some hints about this? Thanks a lot.

Benjamin Burkhardt <pri...@benjaminburkhardt.de> 于2019年7月24日周三 上午1:24写道: