Hi devs,

Since 1.9 is nearly released, I think we could get back to FLIP-27. I
believe it should be included in 1.10.

There are so many things mentioned in document of FLIP-27. [1] I think we'd
better discuss them separately. However the wiki is not a good place to
discuss. I wrote google doc about SplitReader API which misses some details
in the document. [2]

1.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-27:+Refactor+Source+Interface
2.