I think at the moment SingleLeaderElectionService is not really used since
it is part of the YarnIntraNonHaMasterServices. The idea of these ha
services was to offer a different ha implementation which slightly
different guarantees. Concretely, the YarnIntraNonHaMasterServices handle
operator and TaskManager faults but not master faults.

The EmbeddedHaServices are only used by the MiniCluster.

I'm not so sure whether the refactoring is so easy because
EmbeddedLeaderElectionService is an inner class of EmbeddedLeaderService
and calls methods of this class. Why do you wanna change anything there?

Cheers,
Till