Hi all,

As promised, we planned to have quarterly Flink meetup and now it's about
the time. Thus, I'm happy to announce that the next Bay Area Apache Flink
Meetup [1] is scheduled on Sept. 24 at Yelp, 140 New Montgomery in San
Francisco.

Schedule:

6:30 - Door open
6:30 - 7:00 PM Networking and Refreshments
7:00 - 8:30 PM Short talks

-- Two years of Flink @ Yelp (Enrico Canzonieri, 30m)
-- How BNP Paribas Fortis uses Flink for real-time fraud detectionDavid
Massart (David Massart, tentative)

Please refer to the meetup page [1] for more details.

Many thanks go to Yelp for their sponsorship. At the same time, we might
still have room for one more short talk. Please let me know if interested.

Thanks,

Xuefu

[1] https://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-Apache-Flink-Meetup/events/262680261/