Hi Stephan,

Thanks for the volunteering to help.

Yes, the overhead would just be review capacity. In fact, I am not worrying
too much about the review capacity. That is just a one time cost. My
concern is mainly about the long term burden. Assume we have new source
interface ready in 1.10 with newly added Pulsar connectors in old
interface. Later on if we migrate Pulsar to new source interface, the old
Pulsar connector might be deprecated almost immediately after checked in,
but we may still have to maintain two code bases. For the existing
connectors, we have to do that anyways. But it would be good to avoid
introducing a new connector with the same problem.

Thanks,

Jiangjie (Becket) Qin