Thanks david for pushing this forward.
I have one concern about temporary objects and non-persistent catalog(e.g.,
GenericInMemoryCatalog).
In SQL, temporary objects exist at the session level. They are only visible
to the session in which they were created and are automatically dropped
when that session logs off.
So in that sense, all objects in non-persistent catalogs should be
temporary.

My concern is: How does the non-persistent catalog work with temporary
objects?

*Best Regards,*
*Zhenghua Gao*