Hi all,

thanks for your feedback.

@Stephan: Our efforts will definitely be synced with the general Flink documentation improvements mentioned in FLIP-42. I also had an offline discussion with Konstantin about this. Concepts such as streaming concepts, time, order, etc. should definitely discussed only in one place which is the general Flink concepts section. However, we still need need a dedicated SQL concepts section for the specific stuff such as:
- SQL data types
- the concept of time attributes and how they can be used in queries
- planners and temporal tables

I would not move this out of the SQL subsection.

@others: I will update the FLIP with your comments and notify once the FLIP is ready for another review.

Thanks,
Timo