From:JingsongLee <lzljs3620...@aliyun.com>
Send Time:2019年9月18日(星期三) 09:45
To:Kurt Young <ykt...@gmail.com>; dev <dev@flink.apache.org>
Subject:Re: [DISCUSS] FLIP-63: Rework table partition support

Thanks for your reply and google doc comments. It has been discussed
 for two weeks now. I will start a vote thread.

Best,
Jingsong Lee

From:Kurt Young <ykt...@gmail.com>
Send Time:2019年9月16日(星期一) 15:55
To:dev <dev@flink.apache.org>
Cc:JingsongLee <lzljs3620...@aliyun.com>

+1 to this feature, I left some comments on google doc.

Another comment is I think we should do some reorganize about the content
when you converting this to a cwiki page. I will have some offline discussion
with you.

Since this feature seems to be a fairly big efforts, so I suggest we can settle
down the design doc ASAP and start vote process.
Best,
Kurt