Hi Jincheng, Dian and Jeff,

Thank you for your replies and comments in google doc! I think we have come to
an agreement on the desgin doc with only minor changes as follow:
  - Using the API "set_python_executable" instead of "set_environment_variable"
to set the python executable file path.
  - Making the argument "requirements_cached_dir" of API
"set_python_requirements" optional to support only upload a requirement.txt
file.

I'm also glad to hear any other opinions!

Thanks,
Wei