Hi Kostas & Aljoscha,

I'm drafting a plan exposing multi-layered clients. It is mainly about
how we distinguish different layers and what clients we're going to
expose.

In FLIP-73 scope I'd like to ask a question that whether or not Executor
becomes a public interface that can be made use of by downstream
project developer? Or it just an internal concept for unifying job
submission?
If it is the latter, I'm feeling multi-layer client topic is totally
independent from
Executor.

Best,
tison.