Hey,
I have a question that I have not been able to find an answer for in the
docs nor in any other source. Suppose we have a business system and we are
using Elasticsearch sink, but not for the purpose of business case, but
rather for keeping info on the data that is flowing through the system. The
Elasticsearch part is not crucial for the application, thus I would like to
keep application running even if the elastic itself is failing (for example
due to the external system being down). Is there a way to exclude some task
from checkpointing and ignore it's failure, so that the job is not
restarted if only one of the sinks is down ??

Thanks in advance,
Best Regards,
Dom.