Hi all,

Although in the initial thread I said that, in general, I would prefer
having one repository, I understand that arguments presented here and
I think it makes sense for such a young project to have its own
repository.

So +1 from my side, with an asterisk about hoping that eventually the
project is going to be merged in the main flink repo.

For the website, I agree with Till, i.e. separate website but with the
prominent link from the main Flink docs.

Cheers,
Kostas