+1 to drop the non credit-based flow control.
We have turned to credit-based flow control for long in production. It has
been good for all our cases.
The non credit-based flow control code has been a burden when we are trying
to change the network stack code for new features.

Thanks,
Zhu Zhu

Biao Liu <mmyy1...@gmail.com> 于2019年10月10日周四 下午5:45写道: