Actually it's not a Flink problem.
For single module project, you can run "mvn -Dtest=YOUR_TEST test" to run a
single test.

For multiple modules project, you can use "-pl sub-module" to specify the
module which your test belongs to( mvn -Dtest=YOUR_TEST -pl YOUR_MODULE
test),
OR just CD to your module directory and run "mvn -Dtest=YOUR_TEST test"

*Best Regards,*
*Zhenghua Gao*