Hi Terry,

I would suggest to change the title a bit.
For example, "Improve & Refactor TableEnvironment APIs".
Or more specifically, "Improve & Refactor TableEnvironment
execute/sqlQuery/sqlUpdate.. APIs"

Currently, the title is a little wide (there are so many APIs in table
module) .
Make the title more specifically can attract more people who care about it.

Best,
Jark