Thanks for the comments Biao!

bq. It seems this proposal is separated into several stages. Is there a
more detailed plan?
Good point! For stage one we'd like to try introducing the benchmark first,
so we could guard the release (hopefully starting from 1.10). For other
stages, we don't have detailed plan yet, but will add child FLIPs when
moving on and open new discussion/voting separately. I have updated the
FLIP document to better reflect this, please check it and let me know what
you think. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Yu