Hi Yu,

Thanks for your reminder about the timeline of delivering the basic
function DDL in release 1.10.
As I replied to Xuefu, the "CREATE FUNCTION" and "DROP FUNCTION" can
relatively easy achieve by revising the existing PR.
Definitely, I probably need to start to work on a basic version of PR for
"ALTER FUNCTION" and "SHOW FUNCTIONS".
Please let me know if you have any suggestion to better align the timeline
of the ongoing catalog related efforts.

Best Regards
Peter Huang