Thanks Dian Fu for this proposal. +1 for creating security mail list. To be
noticed, security mail list is private mail list, could not be subscribed
publicly.
FYI, apache member can create mail list using this self service tool
https://selfserve.apache.org/

jincheng sun <sunjincheng...@gmail.com> 于2019年11月14日周四 下午12:25写道:

--
Best Regards