+1 (binding) on having the test suite.

BTW, it would be good to have a few more details about the performance
tests. For example:
1. How do the testing records look like? The size and key distributions.
2. The resources for each task.
3. The intended configuration for the jobs.
4. What exact source and sink it would use.

Thanks,

Jiangjie (Becket) Qin