I also think that we should only count PMC votes.

This ML is to improve the security mechanism for Flink. Of course we don't
expect to use this
ML often. I hope that it's perfect if this ML is never used. However, the
Flink community is growing rapidly, it's better to
make our security mechanism as convenient as possible. But I agree that
this ML is not a must to have, it's nice to have.

So, I give the vote as +1(binding).

Best,
Jincheng

Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org> 于2019年11月25日周一 下午9:45写道: