Thanks all for the discussion. I believe we have get consensus on all the
open questions discussed in this thread.

Since Andrey already create a jira ticket for renaming shuffle memory
config keys with "taskmanager.memory.network.*", I'll create ticket for the
other topic that puts flink.size in flink-conf.yaml.

Thank you~

Xintong Song