Hi all,

As described in FLINK-15145 [1], we decided to tune the default
configuration values of FLIP-49 with more jobs and cases.

After spending time analyzing and tuning the configurations, I've come with
several findings. To be brief, I would suggest the following changes, and
for more details please take a look at my tuning report [2].

   - Change default managed memory fraction from 0.4 to 0.3.
   - Change default JVM metaspace size from 128MB to 64MB.
   - Change default JVM overhead min size from 128MB to 196MB.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Thank you~

Xintong Song

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-LravhQYUIkXb7rh0XnBB78vSvhp3ecLSAgsiabfVkk/edit?usp=sharing