Hi Till,

Thanks for your response.

Our sources are S3 and Kinesis. We have run several tests, and we are able
to take savepoint/checkpoint, but only when S3 complete reading. And at
that point, our pipeline has watermarks for other operators, but not the
source operator. We are not running `PROCESS_CONTINUOUSLY`, so we should
have watermark for the source as well, right?

 Attached is snapshot of our pipeline.

[image: image.png]

Thanks