Hi all,
 the related issue:https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-15573

  As the title tells, what I do want to do is let the `FieldRefrence` use
Unicode as its default charset (or maybe as an optional  charset which can
be configured).
According to the  `PlannerExpressionParserImpl`, currently FLINK uses
JavaIdentifier as   `FieldRefrence`??s default charset. But, from my
perspective, it is not enough. Considering that user who uses ElasticSearch as
sink??we all know that ES has A field called `@timestamp`, which JavaIdentifier
cannot meet.

  So in my team, we just let `PlannerExpressionParserImpl#FieldRefrence`
use Unicode as its default charset so that solves this kind of problem. (Plz
refer to the issue I mentioned above )

In my Opinion, the change shall be for general purpose:
 Firstly, Mysql supports unicode as default field charset, see the field
named `@@`, so shall we support unicode also?

  What?? s more,  my team really get a lot of benefits  from
this change. I also believe that it can give other users more benefits without
even any harm!
  Fortunately, the change supports fully forwards compatibility.Cuz
Unicode is the superset of  JavaIdentifier. Only a few code change can
achieve this goal.
  Looking forward for any opinion.

 btw, thanks to tison~

Best Regards