Hey,
I have a question since I have observed the following situation:

We have two streams  A and B that will be read from Kafka. Let's say we
have a set of rules for processing that is stored in A and B is the stream
that we will process.
Since there is no guarantee that elements from A will be processed before
elements from B, we have no actual guarantee that we will have any rules
when `processElement()` will be invoked for any element from B.

The question is, if there is any possibility apart from hardcoding some
starting rules, to enforce that we will start processing A before B ??
Let's assume that A has only one record for this case.

Best Regards,
Dom.