Thanks for bring up this discussion Xingbo!

The the design is pretty nice for me! This feature is really need which
mentioned in FLIP-58. So, I think is better to create the JIRA and open the
PR, then more detail can be reviewed. :)

Best,
Jincheng

Xingbo Huang <hxbks...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月3日周一 下午3:02写道: