+1 to remove these methods.

One concern about invocations of TableSource::getTableSchema:
By removing such methods, we can stop calling TableSource::getTableSchema
in some place(such
as BatchTableEnvImpl/TableEnvironmentImpl#validateTableSource,
ConnectorCatalogTable, TableSourceQueryOperation).

But in other place we need field types and names of the table source(such
as
BatchExecLookupJoinRule/StreamExecLookupJoinRule,
PushProjectIntoTableSourceScanRule,
CommonLookupJoin).  So how should we deal with this?

*Best Regards,*
*Zhenghua Gao*