??Hi,

I am working with Flink at the moment and am interested in knowing how one
could estimate the Total Recovery Time for an application after checkpoint
recovery. What I am specifically interested in is knowing the time needed for
the recovery of the state + the catch-up phase (since the application's source
tasks are reset to an earlier input position after recovery, this would be the
data it processed before the failure and data that accumulated while the
application was down).

My questions are, What important considerations should I take into account to
estimate this time and which parts of the codebase would this modification
involve?

Thanks,
Jessica