Hi All!

I have made a prototype that simply adds a getPipeline() method to the
JobClient interface. Then I could easily implement the Atlas hook using the
JobListener interface. I simply check if Pipeline is instanceof StreamGraph
and do the logic there.

I think this is so far the cleanest approach and I much prefer this
compared to working on the JobGraph directly which would expose even more
messy internals.

Unfortunately this change alone is not enough for the integration as we
need to make sure that all Sources/Sinks that we want to integrate to atlas
publicly expose some of their properties:

   - Kafka source/sink:
      - Kafka props
      - Topic(s) - this is tricky for sinks
   - FS source /sink:
      - Hadoop props
      - Base path for StreamingFileSink
      - Path for ContinuousMonitoringSource

Most of these are straightforward changes, the only question is what we
want to register in Atlas from the available connectors. Ideally users
could also somehow register their own Atlas metadata for custom sources and
sinks, we could probably introduce an interface for that in Atlas.

Cheers,
Gyula