Hi everyone,

I would like to start discussion about how to support interpreting external
changelog into Flink SQL, and how to emit changelog from Flink SQL.

This topic has already been mentioned several times in the past. CDC
(Change Data Capture) data has been a very important streaming data in the
world. Connect to CDC is a significant feature for Flink, it fills the
missing piece for Flink's streaming processing.

In FLIP-105, we propose 2 approaches to achieve.
One is introducing new TableSource interface (higher priority),
the other is introducing new SQL syntax to interpret and emit changelog.

FLIP-105:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1onyIUUdWAHfr_Yd5nZOE7SOExBc6TiW5C4LiL5FrjtQ/edit#

Thanks for any feedback!

Best,