I second xintong's suggestion. When i open a PR, i also check the item list
in the template. It help to
know whether i should test the PR in a real cluster(Yarn/K8s/Mesos). Or i
should be more careful
when touching the per-record code paths.If we have some dependencies
changes, i will need to check
the generated jar as expected.

Best,
Yang